Don't let me go

5:39


 I know that it can sounds ridiculous,but I need that you do one thing for me;it isn't much.Please hugs me very strong,don't let me think that you isn't here,rely on my back,caress me as if it were the last time we saw each,then kiss me with all your desires until we run out of breath and not breathing, do not think ... it only works if I do it ... I ask you ... seriously ... I love you ... I love you ... I love you ...you ask, or do not know how to tell you! ... Please don't let me go!...Don't let me go... Don't let me go.

Se que puede sonar rídiculo,pero realmente necesito que hagas una cosa por mí;no es mucho.
Por favor abrazamé muy fuerte,no me dejes pensar que no estás ahí,apoyate en mi espalda y acariciame como si fuera la última vez que nos vieramos,despúes besame con todas tus ganas hasta que nos quedemos sin aliento y sin respiración,no pienses ...solo actua...hazlo si me quieres...te lo pido en serio...te quiero...te amo...te adoro...¡Ya no se como pedirtelo ni decirtelo!...¡Por favor no me dejes!...no me dejes...no me dejes.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Reto : ¡Yo escribo!

¡Yo escribo! ¿Y tú?

21.buttons

21.buttons

Sponsor

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Right's author reserved by Creative commons.All kind of reproduction of my blog without my autoritation would be penalized. For whatever communication you must to send me an e-mail at suenyosmarselleses@gmail.com